Thursday, May 7, 2015

Remember Mom on Mothers Day

We stumbled across this poem from an anonymous author, and thought it fitting to share in honor of
moms everywhere on Mother's Day...

  You filled my days with rainbow lights,
  Fairytales and sweet dream nights,

  A kiss to wipe away my tears,
  Gingerbread to ease my fears,

  You gave the gift of life to me,
  And then in love, you set me free,

  I thank you for your tender care,
  For deep warm hugs and being there,

  I hope that when you think of me,
  A part of you, you'll always see.


 Motherhood is not an easy job, but moms everywhere gladly accept the responsibilities. Remember your mom on mother's day.  And if she ever needs help, give us a call.  We'll be happy to do anything we can to assist and honor her.

Bringing useful news to educate our clients is one more way that Home Helpers has been making life easier for over a decade.  Call us today at 704-909-7958.  And as always, you can find us on our websiteFacebook and

No comments:

Post a Comment